The majority of the world is divided when it comes to the subject of cat or dog. There is in general only two camps, you love cats or you love dogs. The truth is though, there is no argument, dogs rul…Read More
WiFi Dog Fence
Although wireless pet fencing has been available for over a decade, the technology has gone through little or no changes, which is unusual given the rapid advancements in technology that industries like entertainment and communications have enjoyed. The all new Wire-Free – WiFi Fence employs the hottest micro-chip transceiver set, operating on what has now become a very familiar 802.15 wireless communication protocol used in all the new cool electronic products. New technology makes our lives more convenient, keeps us better connected and now makes owning a dog fence easier and your pet safer than ever before. Only Wire-Free uses the latest digitally encoded WiFi signal technology used in advanced wireless communications.
Unlike dated fencing technology, the Wire-Free Smart Station and Pet Link collar are both connected by Transceivers – highly integrated signal chips that constantly links the distance between your dog and the Smart Station™. Wire-Free intelligently tracks the location of your dog at all times,providing a reminder to respect the established boundary safe area, all while communicating critical safety information back to you. Will provide a circular containment area up to 2.5 acres. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- One advanced Wire Free base station
- Will operate up to 2 collar transceivers – 1 is included
- One waterproof collar transceiver
- Two rechargeable/replacement Lithium Ion batteries
- 50 boundary flags
- Instruction/Basic Training manual
- Comfort Contact™ Probes
- Long Hair Steel Contact Probes
- High Quality nylon collar
As with any wireless product there are some environments where this product will not function. To avoid frustration for consumers and guaranteed returns for Perimeter Technologies we would like to describe these environmental conditions as best we can.
If you have any of the following situations a wireless dog fence product will not work for you:
- Dense trees
- Metal siding on your home
- Metal roofing materials on your home
- Metal structures on your property within the area you wish to contain the dog
- Log cabins – The system will not function in a log home since it is comparable to dense trees